Standard Tyres: 12.5 x 15 – 14 ply – 70mm 6 stud Tandem axle
Body: 25′ x 8′
Standard Equipment: Harvest Ladders – Front & Rear (Adjustable) / Rope Hooks & Ratchet Strap Points
RRP £7,765 +VAT
MFM Price £6,450 +VAT
Marshall Farm Machinery
Sales | Repairs | Servicing | Maintenance
Bale Trailer | BC/25-10ton
- BC Chassis Design – Every model benefits from heavy-duty channels to form a square chassis design that improves rigidity and reduces flexing during loading.
- BC Bed Design – The entire range has an option of a treated pine floors or non-slip chequered plate steel floors. The side runners and floor bearers are constructed from box-section to improve strength and remove any places where water could sit.
- 21″ Fixed Headboard – Standard on all models, except our BC/18, this also dramatically increases the rigidity of the trailer.
- Harvest Ladders – Standard front and rear ladders on all models, with a galvanized finish to provide effective protection. The rear ladders on all models are adjustable from a straight to an angled position to accommodate different types of bales.
- Rope Hooks & Ratchet Strap Points – Every model has heavy duty 5/8″ rope hooks along each side and at both the front and the back. The side rails of the entire range are also folded from 6mm steel plate with dedicated ratchet strap points to meet the required legislation.
- BC Lighting Arrangement – Every model ha sealed commercial quality light units that are recessed into the back rail of the trailer to improve protection. LED front marker lights are also a standard feature on all models.
- Rear Crash Barrier – Standard on all models the crash barrier is formed from box section and can be folded away or removed if preferable.
- BC Suspension – The normal suspension offered on our bale trailer range is our split-oscillating suspension, which reduces lateral movement and improves stability of high loads. Spring suspension, if preferred, is also available for high-speed road work as a no-cost option.
- BC Axles & Braking – The standard axles on all our models are more than adequate for most jobs. However commercial 10 stud axles can be specified to provide high-speed performance and enhanced braking.
- BC Tyres – It is possible to upgrade the tyres on our entire BC range to better handle different jobs. Tyres available include miniature super-singles, low and wide 445-45×19.5 tyres to reduce the bed height and a variety of floatation tyres. All tyre options can be “dealer fitted” except the low profile 445-45 x 19.5 or 355/50 x 22.5 tyres.
- Paint Finish – Since November 2011 we have shot-blasted, this is acknowledged in the paint industry as the best possible method for preparing steel for painting. The shot-blasting creates a profile for the paint to adhere to, improving adhesion and in turn the protection offered to the steel. Our five man team of trained sprayers then use the latest spraying equipment to finish our products with a dual layer paint finish. Every machine is finished with 80 microns of high-build primer and 50 microns of gloss polyurethane; this combination provides excellent protection and a high-quality finish.
- Delivery – Marshall Trailers uses a computerized build system to plan production to ensure that machines are delivered on time. The final stage of delivery is undertake by our two artic lorries, a 7.5ton rigid lorry and a number of other haulage partners.
- Spare Parts – Marshall Trailers has a full selection of spare parts for all our ranges, most of which can be dispatched immediately. In some cases we have spares for machines dating back forty years, which gives of mind when you buy a Marshall that you will be properly supported well into the future.
Features at a Glance
- Durabar non slip floor
- 6mm folded side rails complete with 5/8″ rope hooks and dedicated ratchet strap points
- Rolled chanel, square design chassis (eliminates the potential of material fatigue due to flexing)
- Rigid 21” fixed headboard (allows harvest ladders to be held rigidly and increases overall rigidity)
- Standard galvanized harvest ladders, with an adjustable rear ladder.
- The quality split oscillating rocker tandem with its Devlon bushes only adds to the overall level of stability required for this type of work; spring suspension is also offered as a no cost option
- “Dealer Fit Ready” – the trailer is designed to allow 80% of the optional extras to be retrofitted.
- Genuine Marshall Spares – a full collection of spares are available for all models in the range
The Marshall BC/25 – 10 ton model is an exceptionally well built and designed trailer that is perfect for use in the modern agricultural industry.
It has box section bearers and runners which provides exceptional strength and prevents water from prematurely rusting the trailer. The strength of the trailer is further enhanced by heavy-duty channels forming a square chassis that extends the length of the trailer and also reduces flexing when loading the trailer. Another standard feature that also helps deal with flexing when loading is the 21” headboard, which improves the overall rigidity of the trailer. The tandem axle design on a BC/25 – 10 ton allows the customer the opportunity to specify springs or Marshalls split oscillating rocker tandem suspension as a no cost option.
The standard floor on a BC/25 – 10 ton is a 4mm durabar floor that significantly reduces the potential for loads to move during transport. In addition to this Marshalls also offers a 30mm treated pine floor for customers who prefer a more traditional design.
The BC/25 – 10 ton also comes with harvest ladders as standard, ensuring it is capable of carrying all types of load safely from the moment it is purchased. The harvest ladders are galvanised as standard to ensure they do not rust if left outside when not in use. The rear ladder is also adjustable and can be positioned straight or angled depending on the type of bales. On top of this all Marshall bale trailers have hydraulic brakes and lights as standard to comply with all the necessary health and safety legislation.
The BC/25 – 10 ton model is build to the same exacting standards as all Marshall trailers and accordingly is unsurpassed in durability, strength and usability.
RRP £7,765 +VAT
MFM Price £6,450 +VAT
Prices for all Machines/Parts are quoted Excluding VAT. New Machines covered by Manufacturers Warranty. Unless stated all Previously Owned Machines are Sold as Seen.
Marshall Farm Machinery
Rugby Road, Harborough Magna, Rugby, UK, CV23 0HL.
Call: (+44) 01788 832300